Ditch Your Doubt!
Are you ready to publish your book?
Are you ready to self-publish a children's book?
Let's DITCH YOUR DOUBT and find out!
- have a great idea for a book, but wonder if you should publish it yourself?
- spend hours online but you're not finding concrete information?
- feel like self-publishing is for a 'certain' type of person, and you're not sure if that's you?
- wonder if you should scream from a Facebook post that YOU WROTE A BOOK!!!! or stuff it into a drawer and forget it exists?
If YES, you’re in the right place! Here's how you're going to do it.
- watch a few short videos
- read through the most commonly asked questions and their answers
- learn some foundation knowledge, so you can better understand the industry
- complete a checklist
- make the decision!
All in less than 2 hours!
It's time to DITCH THE DOUBT.
Teacher turned author, turned publishing coach for picture book writers!How I became a publishing expert for picture book writers.
OK, so I’m not really a publishing expert, but the people that I have helped go from struggling to running successful writing businesses, actually think I am.I think it’s a nice side effect of helping so many people overcome their overwhelm after they have been floundering around & getting desperate for so long.
Before I dedicated myself to helping people say adios to confusing information, I was a teacher and then a mom. It took a lot of inspiration & a truck-load of guts to get to where I am today.
Let’s Do the Math…
So, the reason I am CALLED an expert is because I decided I was going to figure this whole writing-as-a-business-thing out. For once, I wanted a solution... not a possible solution, but a sure-shot, carved-in-stone solution. And so I did. I gave it my all (time, money, effort), it paid off (BIGTIME) for me, and now I share what I've learned with other writers.
I am incredibly proud of the results I have managed to get for my people, and I can't wait to see what you can do, too!