This course has closed for new students.
YAY for them, but BOO for you.
Click HERE to put your name on the WAITLIST!
This is the course for YOU if you want to create your marketing platform and sell more books.
There are loads of things authors are *supposed* to do, but how are we supposed to learn it? And when do we have the time!?
You, my friend, are on the OTHER side now. I’m guessing the light bulb has gone off and you’ve realized that writing the book wasn’t the hard part after all. Either was publishing.
The truly hard part is SELLING the books!
I know, we don’t necessarily go down this path to become zillionaires, but the option to work part-time if we want, save for a trip or simply have some breathing room every month would sure be nice!
We’ll focus on these areas:
- Book page optimization so that sales increase (ie. make sure buyers stay on your page long enough to read your blurb, and boost the chance of them buying)
- Amazon ad creation and analysis, so that you can make smart decisions and learn exactly what to tweak (or not)
- Website creation so that (a) you can sell books, (b) tell the story of you for readers who want to know more, and (c) gather emails
- Optin creation and promotion so that you can grow your email list
- Newsletters - creation and strategy so that you have it all in place before you start, and to boost sales for your future releases
- Email service provider setup so that it isn’t an overwhelming process, and so that it gets done
- Free and paid traffic strategies so that more people can find you online, and buy your books!
- Social media, how to make it meaningful and worthwhile so that it’s not a huge time suck with no benefit
This will be a paid membership. There will be videos and downloads, and a bonus Facebook group to interact in, to give and get feedback in, advice etc, with other writers just like you.
I’ll be there to teach, guide, help and give feedback, but you’ve got to do a few things too.
- You’ve gotta take action…consistent focused action
- You’ve gotta show up...on a regular basis, or else what’s the point?
- You’ve gotta do your homework
- You’ve gotta invest...IN YOURSELF, and in your writing business.
One super important thing:
I make NO revenue guarantees or promise a number that you will hit. If you need a safety net…I would ask you to skip this one.
There are tons of coaches out there who promise specific numbers and even though I have my own ideas about the reality & sustainability of such claims, I think they will be a better choice for you.
But if you like my brain and would like us to work together building meaningful, profitable & sustainable strategies, Enroll NOW!
Teacher turned author, turned publishing strategist for picture book writers!How I became a publishing strategist for picture book writers.
OK, so I’m not really a publishing expert, but the people that I have helped go from struggling to running successful writing businesses, actually think I am.I think it’s a nice side effect of helping so many people overcome their overwhelm after they have been floundering around & getting desperate for so long.
Before I dedicated myself to helping people say adios to confusing information, I was a teacher and then a mom. It took a lot of inspiration & a truck-load of guts to get to where I am today.
Let’s Do the Math…
So, the reason I am CALLED an expert is because I decided I was going to figure this whole writing-as-a-business-thing out. For once, I wanted a solution... not a possible solution, but a sure-shot, carved-in-stone solution. And so I did. I gave it my all (time, money, effort), it paid off (BIGTIME) for me, and now I share what I've learned with other writers.
I am incredibly proud of the results I have managed to get for my people, and I can't wait to see what you can do, too!